Back to post

Revisions 3

1 years ago
Linking Visuals to Dialog Lines

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The easiest ways to do so are by using either 1) Event After Time scripts, or 2) On Speak Events (located in the Advanced Options menu of your meeting scene). The following instruction details how to use both options and, most importantly, how to choose the solution that is right for you. Which should I choose: Event After Time or On Speak Event? to be continued...

1 years ago

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The easiest ways to do so are by using either 1) Event After Time scripts, or 2) On Speak Events (located in the Advanced Options menu of your meeting scene). The following instruction details how to use both options and, most importantly, how to choose the solution that is right for you. Which should I choose: Event After Time or On Speak Event? to be continued...

1 years ago
Original

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The easiest ways to do so are by using either 1) Event After Time scripts, or 2) On Speak Events (located in the Advanced Options menu of your meeting scene). The following instruction details how to use both options and, most importantly, how to choose the solution that is right for you. Which should I choose: Event After Time or On Speak Event?